Amen


As you go through your day, may God go with you. May He go before you to show you the way; may He go behind you to encourage you; beside you to befriend you; above you to watch over you; and within you to give you peace.

27 December 2012

Passing Prayers Mid-Air

It's been a long, long while since I have posted anything...clearly. And this seems to be what all my blog posts say. Ha! But I do continue to pass prayers. Recently, I tucked one of my old prayer cards in the seat pocket on my flight from the NoDak to Arizona to visit my folks for Christmas. I hope someone does indeed choose to pass-a-prayer with this card and in other ways as well. They don't even need to share any prayers here on this little ol' blog because, really, the point of passing prayers isn't to build up a blog... The point is to build up one another. We live in a broken world and as such, this world often breaks us. But we have been blessed with the ability to share God's love with one another. And love is a mighty healer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback and certainly don't mind criticism. All I ask is that you aren't crude or rude. Thank you!