Amen


As you go through your day, may God go with you. May He go before you to show you the way; may He go behind you to encourage you; beside you to befriend you; above you to watch over you; and within you to give you peace.

19 September 2009

Your Life is a Story

I had a lovely afternoon today. Lunch with a friend and her beautiful 17 month old daughter at a favorite sandwich place. Then a stroll around Downtown Minot to take some pictures on this warm September day. And a stop at Main Street Books where I left a prayer on a bookshelf dedicated to classics in the used book section. I wish more days could be like today... Simple. Taking in the everyday beauty and capturing it. Enjoying place and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your feedback and certainly don't mind criticism. All I ask is that you aren't crude or rude. Thank you!