Amen


As you go through your day, may God go with you. May He go before you to show you the way; may He go behind you to encourage you; beside you to befriend you; above you to watch over you; and within you to give you peace.

19 April 2009

Appreciate Beauty

This prayer passer slipped this prayer in Sunday church bulletins...

19th of April 2009

Dear reader:

This morning I saw a rainbow whilst walking to my bus stop.
To me, the rainbow symbolised all that there is to be grateful about in this world.
Freedom and wonder. Ephemeral beauty. Peace after the storm.
I am thankful that there is such beauty in the world and that it can be seen by all without any limitations or restrictions.
I pray that we never lose the ability to appreciate such beauty.

Amen.

Pass a prayer...

1 comment:

I welcome your feedback and certainly don't mind criticism. All I ask is that you aren't crude or rude. Thank you!